Thursday 6 August 2009

Miss Fashion Whore Blog

If you haven't already spotted this blog find, it's really worth taking a gander at...Miss Fashion Whore has a fun and fresh approach to writing that encourages readers to get involved.



A little about Miss Fashion Whore...

"Miss Fashion Whore is a blog about fashion, shopping and life. I have always had a passion/borderline addiction to shopping. First designer bag= Chloe Paddington. Age 16. Bought on Daddy’s credit card. He still doesn’t know!

Not much has changed since then. After shopping trips I still hide my bounty of purchases in the car until my boyfriend goes out and I can sneak them into the closet! And it is true, I did search ’selling a kidney’ on google when I just HAD to get that nearly sold out pair of Louboutins.

But now I’m a bit older and a bit more sensible. I want to share my new finds, fashion ideas, must haves and wardrobe lusts with anyone else who is truly a fashion whore and can’t get enough of it!"


This is one of the blogs we're definately going to be following daily...x

No comments:

Post a Comment