Friday 25 September 2009

Oooo la London fashion week ! S/S 2010

For the past four seasons I've been lucky enough to check out all the action from behind the scenes at LFW, working backstage. It's always pretty wild with broken shoes, smudged makeup, lost shorts, blood on clothing (stupid women) etc etc. Here's some snaps I managed to get at various shows from S/S 10, including Basso and Brooke, Henry Holland, Richard Nicolls, Louise Goldin and Redbull fashion factory. As luck would have it, my camera decided to be a pain the asssss and go all blurry on me. I personally think it makes it all look a little dreamy.

At the Richard Nicolls show I was able to get a cheeky picture of a beautiful Chinese model I was dressing, wearing a bit of Spark jewellery. Think she works the lamina well!

Red bull factory show -graduate show

The Gradute show held by The Redbull fashion factory I thought was the most impressive as with these designers, there are no restrictions, always ambitious. The scale of the dresses blew me away! The models were so elegant and walked beautifully and with grace, it was amazing..especially with the size of heel they were subjected to.





1 comment:

  1. Hey :) Blogger hi five!
    Random but I walked for Tessa Edwards and I was wondering if you had any pictures from her collection?

    ReplyDelete